Strengthen Relationships. Adapt to Change. Embrace the New Channel Dynamic.
With a five year consistent history of success, the Channel Management Summit has become synonymous with excellence. This year's 6th Channel Management Summit will continue to expand and bring you information on successful channel strategies, partner management and recruitment, and how to utilize social media and the cloud. This is your opportunity to hear from carefully selected industry leaders about their innovative and successful channel program and learn tangible strategies to implement within your own organization.
Developed with the help of 60 Channel Executives who have identified the most pressing challenges and drivers that affect your job, the program aims to answer today’s most pressing challenges on channel management, partner programs and social media. Plus we'll tackle macro issues affecting your business including emerging technologies, showrooming, and resale price erosion. If you are in the process of building a channel program or are looking for ideas to improve the performance of your current programs, this is the event for you.
What's New This Year?
- A wider diversity of industries represented on the speaker faculty so you can learn best practices across the industry
- Not just a high-tech event. Perspectives from a cross-industry of leaders in telecommunications, retail, manufacturing and more
- Interactive discussions featuring our Quick Fire Panel
- Year-round learning with a free Customer Management IQ membership giving you all exclusive access to articles, webinars, white papers, and research report 365 days a year
Who Can You Expect to Meet?
Our attendees represent senior-level audience of Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers responsible for:
- Channel Sales & Marketing
- Product Management
- Business Partner Relationships
- Channel Development
- Worldwide Sales & Alliances
- Global Channels/NA Channels
- Channel Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Distribution Channels
- Distribution Marketing
Testimonials-From The Channel Management Summit
Some really good sessions! Strong Conference
Mary Ann Gustafson, VP of Business Development, Xobni Corporation
Great knowledge sharing and peer networking event
Kelly Liu, Global Channel Marketing, Proxim Wireless
Very good set of attendees & speaker content, a worthwhile and valuable event
Chris Doggett, Director Global Channel Sales, Sophos
The topics are relevant
Reza Parsia, Senior Director, LANDesk Software
I made some really good contacts!
Tammy Peterson, Director, Partner Strategy & Support, Valtus Imagery Services