Proven Strategies to Maximize your Channel through Marketing, Sales, Partner Management and Innovative Technologies
With a six year consistent history of success, IQPC's Channel Management Summit has become synonymous with excellence and is this year's first must-attend executive level think tank for channel management and partner marketing professionals. This conference will gather key industry leaders to discuss today's challenges and opportunities present in the market and what's lurking on the horizon. This interactive and engaging event will provide an opportunity to network and discuss proven trends and best practices with key industry leaders at the forefront of channel strategies, partner management, recruitment, and social media and the cloud utilization. (See who attended last year's Summit.) We have built this conference around networking and cross organizational collaboration ensuring attendees and speakers alike get the most value for their time.
This is your opportunity to hear from carefully selected industry voices about their innovative and successful channel program and learn tangible strategies to implement within your own organization. If you are in the process of building a channel program or are looking for ideas to improve the performance of your current programs, then this event is for you. View the agenda to learn more about the format and speakers.
Some of the key topics which will be discussed at length during the summit include:
- Creating an agile and adaptable channel management strategy
- Measuring your partner ecosystem through channel analytics
- Keeping your high performing partners through training and developing
- Adapting to the ever-changing channel landscape
- Effective ways to reduce channel conflict
- Exploring the global channel decision making model
- Combating resale price erosion with resale price and map policies
- And much more!
What's New This Year?
- Utilizing social media and other technology advancements to consistently brand your channel
- Using mobile applications, social media and other innovative technology advancements
- Properly utilizing and surviving the transition to the cloud
- A wider diversity of industries represented on the speaker faculty so you can learn best practices across the industry
- Not just a high-tech event. Perspectives from a cross-industry of leaders in telecommunications, retail, manufacturing and more
- Year-round learning with a free Customer Management IQ membership giving you all exclusive access to articles, webinars, white papers, and research report 365 days a year
Who Can You Expect to Meet?
Our attendees represent a senior-level audience of C-Suite, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers responsible for:
- Channel Sales & Marketing
- Product Management
- Business Partner Relationships
- Channel Development
- Worldwide Sales & Alliances
- Global Channels/NA Channels
- Channel Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Distribution Channels
- Distribution Marketing
Did You Miss Last Year's Event? See the Top 10 Lessons You Could Have Taken From the Event.